Trimble TDL 450 series
$2,185.00 In Stock
No sales tax in 44 states! Click the button below to see the states that we charge tax in.
Not for resale.
- Designed to support all aspects of GNSS surveying
- Easy setup and configuration, even in the field
- The latest Trimble radio technology for optimal performance
- Super-rugged housing for robust reliability
As a transmitter, the Trimble TDL 450 series seamlessly broadcasts corrections to radios and radio-enabled devices. Network coverage can be enhanced by the use of one or two repeaters. As a repeater, the TDL 450 series enables you to reach inaccessible or obstructed locations due to its extended range and seamless coverage around obstacles. Because it is so versatile, one extra radio can be used as a backup or as a spare for multiple tasks.
Available in Two Models
- Trimble TDL 450L power settings*: 0.1 W, 0.5W, 1 W, 2 W and 4 W
- Trimble TDL 450H power settings*: 4 user-defined power levels from 2 W to 35 W
High Over-the-Air Link Rate
- 19,200 bps (both GMSK and 4FSK)
- Supports 1 Hz RTK corrections for multiconstellation receivers
Configurable Transmit Power
- Trimble TDL 450L power settings: 0.1 W, 0.5W, 1 W, 2W, and 4W
- Trimble TDL 450H power settings: 4 user-defined power levels from 2 W to 35 W
- Configurable from the front panel up to the maximum power output setting for your region
- 410 MHz to 430 MHz and 430 MHz to 470 MHz models
- Designed for high performance over the entire band