Trimble R10 GNSS System
- A cutting edge Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine
- Trimble SurePoint for precise position capture, even with pole tilt off by 15 from plumb, and with 100% data traceability
- Trimble 360 for advanced satellite tracking of existing and planned GNSS constellations and augmentation systems 440 GNSS channels
- Trimble CenterPoint RTX for RTK level precision anywhere without the need for base station or VRS network
- Trimble xFill for RTK coverage even during connection outages
- Trimble Access field software and Business Center office software and technologies
- Pair with Trimble TSC3 or rugged Trimble Tablet controller for the most powerful solution on the market
The Trimble R10 GNSS System now allows surveyors to measure points that are inaccessible with other GNSS surveying systems.
With the Trimble R10, survey previously inaccessible points, reduce occupation time and record faster and safer measurements than ever before. New firmware gives automatic compensation for up to 15 degrees of pole tilt and RTK level precision anywhere." "
- Reach formerly inaccessible points: get the tip of the survey pole into tight corners and other points that are inaccessible with a vertical survey pole
- Faster workflow: Less time per point is required to collect data, because the pole doesnt have to be exactly plumb and level
- Safer for the surveyor: pay attention to nearby traffic or heavy machinery rather than having to concentrate on holding the pole plumb
- 100% traceable data: readings from both the tilt and compass sensors are stored with every point and flow through to the office for complete visibility and confidence in the measurement results
The Trimble R10 also includes support for the Trimble CenterPoint RTX service, for RTK-level precision anywhere without the need for base station or VRS network. Confidently employ the Trimble R10 GNSS system, including the key technologies of Trimble xFill, Trimble HD-GNSS, Trimble 360 and Trimble SurePoint, together with the Trimble Access field software and the Trimble Business Center office software for the most advanced GNSS surveying system on the market.
FULL TILT COMPENSATION Rapid, Accurate Measurement even in tough environments Surveyors are often sent out to collect data in environments where getting the point means getting in a tough spot. Climbing down into culverts, dodging heavy equipment, accessing points on a slope . . . the surveyor who can access and collect a point without having to concentrate on maintaining a consistent 90 degree angle with built-in SurePoint technology, the Trimble R10 now allows for complete accuracy with a pole tilt off by as much as 15 degrees from plumb, so the surveyor can quickly collect and move on from point to point.
The R10 now allows for high accuracy with a pole tilt off by as much as 15 ft so the surveyor can quickly collect and move on from point to point while having the freedom to pay closer attention to the surroundings, including traffic.
RTK Level Precision Anywhere Trimble CenterPoint RTX delivers RTK level precision anywhere in the world without the use of a local base station or Trimble VRS Network. Survey using satellite-delivered CenterPoint RTX corrections in areas where terrestrial based corrections are not available. When surveying over a great distance in a remote area, such as a pipeline or utility right of way, CenterPoint RTX eliminates the need to continuously move base station or maintain connections to cell coverage.