Trimble MX8 Mobile Scanner
$99,000.00 In Stock
Not for resale.
- Performance 360-degree mobile dual laser scanners collecting over one million points per second
- High-frequency digital cameras at set orientations capturing high resolution panorama and surface imagery
- Market-leading POS LV positioning and orientation system delivering extremely fast position updates (up to 200Hz) and high accuracy results even when GNSS signals are interrupted
- Rigidly mounted and fully calibrated pod with wide navigation and sensor base for easy installation on a variety of vehicle types
- Trimble Trident software to extract survey, GIS and construction deliverables
Premium quality spatial imaging
The Trimble MX8 is a premium mobile spatial imaging system capturing fully synchronized, high-quality georeferenced point clouds and high-resolution imagery. The vehicle-mounted system is designed for surveyors, engineers, and geospatial professionals conducting as-built modeling, inventory, inspection, encroachment analysis, and asset management for roadways, bridges, railway, utilities and other infrastructure management.
- Combined with ground control, the MX8 achieves industry leading data accuracy
- Incredibly detailed 3D infrastructure geometry without gaps in a single pass from a vehicle moving at regular traffic speeds
- Conduct projects that would be too slow, cost-prohibitive, disruptive, dangerous or simply impossible using traditional survey methods
- Automated and manual feature extraction capabilities including change analysis impossible using other technologies