Trimble MX2 Mobile Scanner
$216,000.00 In Stock
Not for resale.
- High performance laser scanner captures fully synchronized point clouds
- Precision positioning using tightly coupled GNSS and inertial referencing system
- Rugged, reliable and lightweight design with low power consumption
- Deploys on all sizes of on- and off-road vehicles, quad bikes, and boats
High resolution laser scanning
The Trimble MX2 is a vehicle-mounted spatial imaging system which combines high resolution laser scanning and precise positioning to collect geo-referenced point clouds for a wide range of requirements. The system can be rapidly deployed onto on- and off-road vehicles of all sizes, and significantly reduces project field time and operator skill levels compared to traditional techniques. The MX2 is supplied with Trimble's proven Trident software to rapidly extract and analyze the raw data to turn it into useful geospatial intelligence.
A compact, lightweight and rugged sensor package designed to be mounted on vehicles of all sizes. It contains one or two laser heads and a combined Trimble Applanix GNSS and inertial geo-referencing module for precise positioning. The dual head system uses a butterfly LiDAR configuration to minimize shadowing. The sensor head can be rapidly installed in minutes and does not need a dedicated vehicle.
System control and data recording functions are provided by a ruggedized laptop PC running Trimble Trident Capture software. This presents a clear, intuitive user interface, allowing the operator to rapidly set system parameters and manage data recording.
To quickly transform point clouds into geospatial intelligence, the system includes the proven Trimble Trident software suite. Trident Imaging Hub is bundled with the system and offers robust object positioning, measurement and data layer creation, and is ideal for the analysis of mobile laser scanner data and geo-referenced imagery. The optional Trident Factory software enables high levels of automation and is optimized for more complex projects. For post processing options, the powerful Applanix POSPac MMS software is supplied.
- Versatile system offers significant operational flexibility
- Outstanding performance and value with low cost of ownership
- Optimizes staff utilization and lowers skill requirements
- Reduces project timescales through fast deployment, data capture, and analysis
- Highly efficient, proven analysis workflows
- Enhances operational capabilities and expands market opportunities