Trimble Juno 5 Series
- Familiar, easy-to-use, smartphone form factor
- Works with professional software for GIS workflows
- Big, sunlight readable screen
- Stay in touch with the office integrated communications available
- Rugged for work in all conditions
- 1D/2D barcode scanner version available
Bringing GIS out to the field
Perfect for asset management and data maintenance projects, everything is integrated into a convenient, rugged package: high-sensitivity GNSS, Windows Embedded Handheld operating system, Office applications, camera, and cellular connectivity.
Stay flexible and connected with the optional built-in communications to send and receive calls and data on the job, keeping your team productive, informed, and in touch.
Using the professional workflows of Trimble field and office software, you can work with confidence in the data you are capturing.
A smarter approach to field productivity
It may look like a smartphone, but the Juno 5 series is all business. Rugged enough to meet military specs, with an IP65 rating, it has a large screen so you can easily view data or photos even in direct sunlight.
If your workflow includes 1D or 2D barcodes, choose the Juno 5 Barcode handheld. Trimble's Scan Agent software lets you customize the scanner features to fit your needs.