Trimble 4D Control
- Create comprehensive monitoring systems using GNSS receivers, optical total stations and geotechnical sensors
- Enhance and customize your monitoring capability to address a wide range of applications
- Measure, analyze, visualize and report on your monitoring projects
- Manage your system and view results from remote locations.
A monitoring installation lets you detect displacement or movement in natural and manmade structures. It provides the data you need to understand the speed, direction and magnitude of any motion. The software is the core of your monitoring project. It controls the measurements, manages and analyzes the data, and provides decision support, helping you start small and grow.
As your expertise in monitoring increases, you can easily expand from postprocessed deformation monitoring campaigns all the way to real-time systems that manage your projects and alert the operator of significant motion events.
Trimble 4D Lite
T4D Lite is a cloud-based web application that is designed with the same great web interface and back-end stability that you have come to expect with Trimble's 4D Control software. T4D Lite is designed for Surveyors, Engineers and Scientists to do campaign level processing of data without the need to integrate directly with onsite hardware and sensors. T4D Lite supports Google maps, Custom Views, Charts, Scatter Plots and the ability to do complex analysis of data. The systems support over 20 different types of sensors including Position Sensors, Total Station, Strain Meter, Data Logger, Tiltmeters and Weather station data. The software allows you to add sensors and projects to create a full Monitoring Solution.
Typical Applications for Trimble 4D Control include:
- Mining - Trimble monitoring solutions can be used in open pit and underground mines for monitoring highwalls, tunnels, subsidence and stockpiles.
- Construction - Monitor motion in buildings and structures adjacent to construction sites. You can monitor cut and fill slopes and incomplete structures.
- Engineering - Track the motion of dams, bridges, buildings and other man-made structures.
- Transportation - Monitor transportation structures, cut and fill slopes and railways. You can also monitor structures close to transportation corridors during construction and operation.
- Utilities - Monitor pipelines, transmission structures, production and storage facilities.
- Tunneling - Monitor new and existing tunnels for deformation. Monitor for surface subsidence above tunneling projects.
- Geotechnical - Monitor dams and levees, landslides, landfills, subsidence, faults and natural structures.