Spectra Precision Layout Pro Office
Layout Pro Field provides simple methods for entering a building plan straight from the blueprint. Check the design with built-in tools such as area computations and distance checks. Setup using just two known points on the site and start laying out points. It's that easy. Even long measurements become easy when using the distance provided by the total station.
Layout Pro Field software enables you to:
- Take CAD designs and data into the field.
- Lay out complex concrete forms or anchor bolts from any location by referencing any two known points.
- Lay out control points and offset hubs faster and more cost-effectively work on your schedule.
- Lay out all lines from one reference location with no string lines, transits or theodolites.
- Make minor adjustments to the building position as needed without waiting or paying subcontractor fees.
- Check the work of others and create documentation for change orders when necessary. Reflectorless measurement capabilities make as-built checks a one-person job.
- Lay out control lines for subcontractors faster and more accurately than with tapes and theodolites.
- Easily collect topographical data and import it into third-party software for elevation and cut and fill analysis.
Spectra Precision Layout Pro Field and Spectra Precision Layout Pro Office building construction positioning solutions take productivity to a new level. Time is money, and any time not spent building is time wasted. Layout Pro provides the tools you need to get your layout work done faster and with more accuracy than ever before.Combined with a Spectra Precision or Nikon mechanical total station, you can layout an entire site from one setup in a fraction of the time as it would take with string lines and tape measures. Layout Pro with the Spectra Precision FOCUS 30 robotic total station will do the job even faster and it only requires one person.