Spectra Precision Laser HL750 Laserometer
- Digital readout of elevation not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get on-grade to make measurements.
- Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Works with another HL750 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring even when the second receiver is out of sight (up to 80 m or 260 ft.)
- Machine operators can monitor elevation shots taken by another person or foremen can monitor elevations and cut/fill readings from anywhere on the jobsite.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- wo clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications.
The Spectra Precision Laser HL750 Laserometer is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications. It is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL750 measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
|Item||Description||Available||Price||UM||Mfg Part #|
|LSLBSTORM||Laserline Detector Bracket B-Storm||$65.70||/ EA||B-STORM|