Spectra Precision Laser HL700 Laserometer
- Digital readout of elevation - not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get on-grade to make measurements.
- Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Simultaneous elevation LED's signal in low light levels and over a longer range for easier reading in poor light conditions.
- New CAPTURE function remotely captures and retains a measurement when the display is difficult to see.
- Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications.
The Spectra Precision Laser HL700 Laserometer, a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications, is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL700 is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
|Item||Description||Available||Price||UM||Mfg Part #|
|LSLBSTORM||Laserline Detector Bracket B-Storm||$65.70||/ EA||B-STORM|