Seafloor HyDrone-RCV Portable, Remote Control Survey Boat
$7,500.00 In Stock
No sales tax in 44 states! Click the button below to see the states that we charge tax in.
Not for resale.
The HyDrone-RCV is a hand-portable, remotely controlled catamaran platform developed for bathymetric survey applications. Working in conjunction with the HydroLite-TM portable echosounder kit, the HyDrone-RCV accomplishes the same results as more expensive RC survey systems. The lightweight, wide profile and watertight construction provide stability, ruggedness and portability. It is manufactured from high quality marine materials and components and easily disassembles for transport and shipping.
Work environments include mines, sewage treatment plants, contaminated lakes, harbors and rivers. Remote control access of the survey boat is easy using a high-power remote control system that offers up to 2 km range, with a survey endurance of over four miles on a single battery pack.
The Hydrone-RCV has been featured in POB, Professional Surveyor (now XyHt) and GIM.
- 2 x 1.2m catamaran pontoon hulls
- Cross frame
- (2) 12V DC shrouded thrusters
- Handheld remote control unit
- 12V battery bank and battery charger
- Custom-fit portable shipping case
- 1 year standard warranty
- Lifetime support
- Sound Velocity Profiler (SVP)
- RTK GPS
- Radio Telemetry
- Side Scan Sonar Module
- HYPACK Software
- AutoNav™ Auto Pilot Module with Mission Planner Application on PC Laptop
- Top Speed: 12 kts / 22 Km/hr
- Hull Length: 1143 mm / 45 in
- Hull Width: 736 mm / 29 in
- Power: 2x 16v 16 Ah battery LiPo
- Battery Endurance: 8 hours
- Payload: 11.3kg / 23 lbs
- ECU: 2x 180 amp water-cooled
- Motor: 2x brushless thruster
- Hull Material: UV resistant HDPE
- Frame: aluminum powder coated
- Steering: differential
- Weight: 9 kg / 20 lbs
- Hardware: stainless steel
- Remote Control: Futaba 2.4Ghz long range
- Remote Range: 2 km
- Hatches: 4x 7" twist-out water-tight closure
- GPS: all brands
- Echosounder: Seafloor HydroLite™-TM