Seafloor HydroLite-TM Echosounder Kit
$6,400.00 In Stock
No sales tax in 44 states! Click the button below to see the states that we charge tax in.
Not for resale.
The HydroLite-TM should be included in every Survey and Engineering company’s standard equipment kit for hydrographic surveying. Developed to meet the requirements of the U.S. Army Tactical Dive Teams, the rugged, wireless HydroLite-TM looks and feels like your traditional survey instrument. It quickly measures and logs depths more accurately than standard systems, making fast work of ponds, rivers, lakes, and more. GPS and data collector sold separately.
Scope of Supply:
- SonarMite BT MILSpec echosounder kit
- Transducer, 200kHz, 9deg
- Internal rechargeable 12V battery
- HydroLite boat mount/pole kit
- Ping rate: 6 Hz
- Depth accuracy: 1cm/0.1percent of depth
- Output formats: NMEA, ASCII, Quality
- Operating range: 0.3m - 75m
- Rugged shipping case
- Quick Start Guide/User Manual
- 1-year support and warranty
- Coast Guard Beacon
- PC Data Acquisition
- Digital Bar Check
- Tide Gauge™
The HydroLite-TM has been featured in POB, Professional Surveyor, California Surveyor, IHS and Hydro International.
- Power: rechargeable 12v battery
- Hardware: HydroLite Boat Mount/Pole Kit (P/N SEA9002)
- Echosounder: SonarMite MILSpec Echosounder Kit
- Frequency: 200-KHz
- Beam Width: 4ş
- Ping Rate: 6-Hz
- Depth Accuracy: 1cm / 0.1% of depth
- Output Formats: NMEA, ASCII, Quality
- Operating Range: 0.3m–75m
- I/O Connections: serial, Bluetooth®
- GPS Compatibility: Trimble, Leica, Topcon, Sokkia, Epoch, Ashtech, Magellan, Carlson