Keson RRT12 3 ft. Top Reading Center-Line Measuring Wheel
$130.78 In Stock
Not for resale.
The Keson RRT12 Measuring Wheel measures in feet and inches and has a 3 ft. circumference and a gear shaft driven counter placed above the wheel. This results in a better balanced wheel.
- Enhanced grip pistol-type handle increases control and comfort.
- Re-set on the handle AND on the unit housing — no more bending over, lifting the wheel or stepping on it to reset to zero. Additionally, the re-set on the housing is reinforced to protect it when re-setting the counter with your foot.
- Brake on pistol grip — stops counting instantly. Stop adding lengths accidentally by putting the brake on exactly when you need it.
- Collapsing hinge — snaps into extended lock with the flick of the wrist and it disconnects if you forget to press the unlock trigger.
- Center-line handle design with counter on top of wheel — center of gravity aligned for perfect balance. This makes measuring easier and more accurate. The raised counter makes reading it easier.
- Compact fold-down — easily reduces to 1/2 its size for storage and portability. Storage is a snap.
- Flip-down kickstand (3 foot size) — keeps the wheel upright when you need your hands free to perform other tasks and stays out of the way as you measure. Gear & shaft transmission for highest measurement accuracy and strength. No belts to stretch or fail.
- Handle lock — lock your handle in place when you’re not using the wheel. Our clamp protects the extension hinge from breaking.
Keson works hard to make sure its measuring wheels are the best in the world. They lead the industry in the development of wheels with better features and more valuable benefits.
- Keson counters are the sturdiest and the most reliable. All wheels are designed to protect the counter, the most valuable component of the wheel.
- With the industry's strongest frames, the MP wheels have become the professional's choice.
- Longest Warranties - A Limited Lifetime Warranty is offered on all but 3 models (2-year limited wheel
- Safety - All large wheels come with a reflector to help keep you safe while you work.
99.7% accurate on a flat, even track.
MADE IN THE USA
All Keson wheels (except the RRT12 and RRT6) are assembled and tested in Aurora, IL.
Keson creates new products and improves current models based on customer feedback and its own expertise. They're continuously improving their products and processes to meet the precise needs of their customers.