Keson 300' OTR Series Fiberglass Tape (10ths/in)
$85.14 In Stock
Not for resale.
- Tough, molded handle is easy to grasp.
- The crank handle is reinforced with metal to provide years of rugged use.
- Double-throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting.
- The shovel handle is ideal for rapid reeling.
- Hook end.
- Two coats of PVC protected by double shield.
A Keson best seller! Since 1968 this style of Keson fiberglass tape has been providing customers with accurate measurements. They are used in the harshest conditions in which people measure, and they stand to the only test that matters: field performance. Keson covers each blade with two coats of PVC protected by double shield, one to bind the fiberglass strands and a second over the printed units, so the numbers don't wear away.
Keson has made modifications to the housing over the years:
- Better plastic and molding shapes for increased durability.
- Double screws to hold the housing together in the event of a drop.
- Better blade axle to reduce breakage due to the weight of the tape if dropped.
Keson has been honoring warranty dates long past a single year and they are now proud to offer a limited lifetime warranty on these products.