HP Latex 54" Basic Cutting Solution
Not for resale.
The HP solution — best in its class2
- Cut full bleed stickers that don’t shrink or curl when printed with HP Latex Technology
- Enjoy accurate high-speed cutting and cut throughs; LAN connectivity and HP media basket add convenience
- Optimized workflow management from a single point—includes unique software with barcode integration
- Design applications in 3 simple steps—no design skills are needed with HP Signage Suite in box3
True print and cut
- Print AND cut at the same time—versus print OR cut with solvent—with HP’s reliable, dual-device solution
- Cut right away when printing with HP Latex Technology—with no degas time, you can deliver same day
- Quickly deliver short-term print and cut jobs, with no need to laminate scratch-resistant HP Latex prints4
Easy, reliable workflow
- Print and cut in 5 simple steps—add cut lines from the RIP, predefined cutting presets, easy user interface
- Efficient job recognition and reliable, error-free cutting—Optical Positioning System and HP Barcode
- Avoid the complexity of other dual devices with a cutting solution designed for your HP Latex printer1
- Description: Grow with this 54-inch business-ready cutting solution
- Maximum cut width: 135 cm (53.1 in)
- Maximum cut speed: Up to 113 cm/sec (44 in/sec) diagonal
1-The HP FlexiPRINT and CUT RIP is designed for the HP Latex 300 and100 series printers. For compatibility with other HP Latex printers, a RIP upgrade is required.
2-Based on productivity and environmental advantages compared to the leading (per IDC market share numbers, March 2017) and comparably priced solvent-technology-based integrated print and cut solution. HP internal productivity testing performed February 2017. The HP Latex Print and Cut Solution also uses HP Latex inks that meet UL ECOLOGO® Certification to UL 2801, demonstrating that an ink meets a range of multi-attribute, lifecycle based criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see ul.com/EL).
3-Requires an HP Applications Center account, Internet connection, and connected Internet-capable device. For more information, see http://www.hpapplicationscenter.com.
4-You can consider unlaminated use for short-term signage with scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on self-adhesive vinyl and PVC banner. Scratch-resistance comparison based on testing third generation HP Latex Inks and representative hard-solvent inks. Estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media.