HP DesignJet Z9+ dual roll 44" PostScript Large Format Color Printer, with Vertical Trimmer
Not for resale.
Impress everyone with smooth transitions using HP Pixel Control and no need for light inks using HP printheads with dual drop technology.
More quality, made faster
Experience printing up to 2.5 times faster without losing quality,1 and reduce post-processing time with the first integrated vertical trimmer. 2
Your workflow made simple
Easily create content and submit jobs using the HP Applications Center.3
- Model size - 44 in
- Functions - Print
- Speed specifications - Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper) - 7.2 min/page; Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper) - 4.2 min/page; Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D coated paper) - 1.2 min/page
- Memory - 128 GB (virtual)
- Internal Storage - 500 GB self-encrypting
- Print quality (best) - Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Finished output handling - Two automatic roll feeds, smart roll-switching, top sheet feed, media output bin, automatic horizontal cutter and vertical trimmer (cuts all HP Z-series printer-qualified media, including most canvas)
- Media types - Photographic, fine art printing material, self-adhesive, banner and sign, bond and coated, backlit
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls) - 8.3 to 44-in wide sheets; 11 to 44-in rolls
- One-year limited hardware warranty
1 Based on internal HP testing. Up to 2.5 times faster printing compared to the HP DesignJet Z3200 Photo Printer series. May vary depending on print mode and media type.
2 Vertical trimmer and dual rolls included with the HP DesignJet Z9⁺dr 44-in PostScript® Printer with V-Trimmer only. Up to 20% reduction in post-processing labor time based on internal HP testing compared to HP DesignJet Z9⁺dr series printers without built-in vertical trimmer.
3 Requires an HP Applications Center account, Internet connection, and connected Internet-capable device. For more information, see http://www.hpapplicationscenter.com.
4 Embedded in this HP DesignJet Printer is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that's been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.5 Once image is selected, one-click printing when printing the entire file without any modifications to the print settings. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and HP-GL/2 files.