HP DesignJet Z6810 60" Photo Production Printer
Not for resale.
High performance Print speeds up to 212 ft2/hr on glossy and 548 ft2/hr on plain paper2
Vivid photo inks Consistent, accurate color across prints and printers, with embedded spectrophotometer3
Application center Easily create content and submit jobs using the HP Applications Center4
- Model size - 60 in
- Functions - Print
- Speed specifications - Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper) 3.2 min/page; Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper) 2.1 min/page; Print time color image ISO N5 (draft, D coated paper) 18 sec/page
- Memory - 64 GB (virtual)
- Internal Storage - 500 GB
- Print quality (best) - Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Finished output handling - Roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter, take-up reel
- Media types - Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, proofing paper, backlit, self-adhesive, banner and sign, fabric, fine art printing material
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls) - 11 to 60 in
- Warranty - One-year limited hardware warranty
1For a list of HP certified RIPs, visit: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/large-format-printers/designjet-printers/zseries-rips.html.
2Using glossy paper and Normal mode, HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printers can achieve print speeds up to 212 ft2/hour. Using plain paper and Normal mode, HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printers can achieve speeds up to 548 ft2/hour.
3Embedded in the HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printer series is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that's been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
4Requires an HP Applications Center account, Internet connection, and connected Internet-capable device. For more information, see http://www.hpapplicationscenter.com.