HP DesignJet Z5600 44" PostScript Printer
No sales tax in 44 states! Click here to see the states that we charge tax in.
Versatile, impressive images
The HP DesignJet Z5600 44-inch PostScript Printer produces vivid, eye-catching graphics and technical documents with HP chromatic red ink. Multi-roll operation and flexible workflows enable express printing. HP's optimized 6-ink printing system helps reduce ink consumption up to 20%.
- Print speed up to 650 ft/hr (60 m/hr)
- 320 GB hard disk, 64 GB virtual memory
- Six pigment-based HP Vivid Photo Inks including chromatic red
- Color reliability and line accuracy with HP Professional PANTONE color emulation, with Adobe PostScript/PDF, HP-GL/2.
- Automatic multi-roll printing
HP DesignJet Z5600 Printer Add to Cart to view Special Pricing. Free Shipping. See the Z5600 wide format photo printer from California Surveying & Drafting Supply. Product #: HEWZ5600PS Regular price: $3995.00 $ 3995.00 (Sale ends ) Available from: California Surveying & Drafting Supply Condition: New In stock! Order now!
Eye-catching, water/fade-resistant images
- Impressive - HP chromatic red ink enhances the color gamut - ideal for high-impact POP signs and posters
- Versatile - with pigment-based photo inks for GIS, durable maps, technical drawings and photos, canvas
- Reliable color, line accuracy - HP Professional PANTONE color emulation, with Adobe PostScript/PDF, HP-GL/2
- Durable - water/scratch/fade-resistant and archivable prints last up to 200 years with HP Vivid Photo Inks
Fast one-click, and multi-roll
- Boost operator media loading efficiency up to 75%3 with automatic multi-roll printing
- Print up to 39% faster - save time on technical drawings with quick-drying HP Vivid Photo Inks
- Easy - one-click printing, color touchscreen, print preview, direct USB flash drive, email printing
- Flexible - supports color workflows with genuine Adobe PostScript and broad choice of RIPs
Cut costs with HP 6-ink printing system
- Up to 20% ink consumption savings using HP's optimized 6-ink printing system
- No maintenance cartridge - auto drop detection and nozzle switching reduce cleaning, maintain image quality
- Less operator intervention and more cost-effective printing with 300-ml HP ink cartridges
- Optimize media usage by auto- arranging multiple images on a roll with HP DesignJet Click printing software