HP DesignJet Z6610 60" Production Printer
$11,295.00 In Stock
No sales tax in 44 states! Click the button below to see the states that we charge tax in.
Not for resale.
Produce sharp, durable prints with the fastest graphics production printing solution,1 designed to handle production peaks, and that seamlessly integrates into your current workflow.
- HP Vivid Photo Inks for water- and fade-resistant prints2
- Print speeds up to 212 ft2/hr on glossy and 548 ft2/hr on plain paper3
- Seamlessly integrate with the market-leading software
- Model size - 60 in
- Functions - Print
- Speed specifications - Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper) - 3.2 min/page; Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper) - 2.1 min/page; Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D coated paper) - 18 sec/page
- Memory - 64 GB (virtual)
- Print quality (best) - Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Internal Storage - 500 GB self-encrypting
- Finished output handling - Roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter, take-up reel
- Media types - Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, proofing paper, backlit, self-adhesive, banner and sign, fabric, fine art printing material
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls) - 11 to 60 in
- One-year limited hardware warranty
1 Compared with large-format inkjet printers under $25,000 USD for graphics applications. Based on the fastest-rated color speeds as published by manufacturers as of June, 2017. Test methods vary.
2 Performance may vary based on writing system differences. Print permanence estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab based on the same formulation of HP Vivid Photo Inks used with the HP DesignJet Z6200 Photo Production Printer, using 6 inks. Water resistance performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media. For more information, see http://www.HPLFMedia.com/printpermanence.
3 Using glossy paper and Normal mode, the HP DesignJet Z6610 Production Printer can achieve print speeds up to 212 ft2/hour. Using plain paper and Normal mode, the HP DesignJet Z6610 Production Printer can achieve speeds up to 548 ft2/hour.